I believe – “Entrepreneurship is not one size fits all.”
There is tons on advice on entrepreneurship available on the web and I don’t intend to add more to that. I am sharing my entrepreneurship experiences of my own journey while building my startup – Wishberg.
- Few Things I Learned As A Entrepreneur
- My 475 days of Unemployment (Read Entrepreneurship)
- Best advice any Entrepreneur can ever get.
- Why I stopped learning to code and started to focus on Product Design.
- Why Wishberg went ahead with Web first, Mobile later strategy.
- Why naming your startup right is important. Why we renamed Tyched to Wishberg.
- Why we are not monetizing from day 1 on Wishberg.
- My answer to – “What problem are you solving?”
- How we collect the best feedback from our users.
- Why I don’t blame the startup ecosystem for failure.